(claping) - Okay folks, it's that time.
Time to ask Ms. Fitz your sex questions.
(lighthearted bell-like music) I am here for all of your questions.
Write it down, remember it's anonymous.
We are all curious and we're just creatures.
Write it down.
Okay, let's see what we have here.
How long is the hair on your mole?
(quiet laughing) - Awkward.
- Well clearly someone's sense of humor has yet to mature.
(laughing) Okay, we have time for just one more.
(foreboding tunnel-like whooshing) - Okay, let's see.
When will my armpit hair grow?
(laughing) Hmmmmp, Well that's a good question.
You know, we all go through puberty at different rates.
Some of you are going to go through it fast.
- Hairy guys are gross anyway.
- Speak for yourself Penny.
- [Students] Oooh.
(bell-like dinging) - Really great questions.
- I need you to read chapter four by tomorrow.
Human sexual behavior, have a great day.
(bell-like music) (toilet flushes) - Hey Kowalski.
- What's up Veronica?
- So my mom is insistent that I go to Penny Foster's birthday this weekend.
I need back up.
- Uh, I, mmm.
- All the Megans are going to be there, even Mee-gan.
You have to come.
- That's a ton of Megans and Mee-gans.
- I don't wanna give anything away but it's going to be so fun, everywhere.
(locker slams) - Ahh!
- Focus Kowalski, hoe's before homos.
- Penny's birthday party, nooooo-ah.
- I mean, whatever, just, Shane is coming.
(bell ringing) - I'll meet you there.
Daaahm, in the little barber shop.
- Why can't I go to a real salon?
- Look at that, huh?
I'm an artist.
- Are we finished?
- I think we're done here.
- Thanks, alright.
- Hey, what do you say?
You got a minute?
Would it kill ya?
It's getting a little bushy back here.
Maybe you can just kinda.
(trimmer buzzes) - Looks like you're thinning back here Dad.
- Oh, you mean this?
- You feel that?
- It's a tiny little.
- Mmm, I wouldn't say tiny.
- Well that bald spot.
Might just be your future.
Did you ever think of that?
(mumbles) I don't know.
Yeah, looks like I'm done.
- Thank you for the trim kind sir.
- You're welcome, kind sir.
(door bangs) (enthusiastic heavy metal music) - [Students] Hello Kowalski.
(crowd cheering) (crowd cheering) - Hey Gabe.
- Hey, you're all wet.
- You got a haircut.
- Yeah, I uh, went to that salon on 86th Street.
- C'mon, we're around the pool.
- [Veronica] Kowalski is that you?
- Kowalski, where's all your swim stuff?
C'mon, I bet Penny's brother has something.
(lively electric guitar music) (Screaming) (laughing) - Come on in.
- Um, I'm allergic to chlorine.
- I don't see a reaction.
- Yeah, I guess I'm just more a land mammal.
- Okay, suit yourself.
Do you like the party?
(muffled speaking) - Gorgeous.
(laughing) - I'd have to agree with you on that one.
(laughing) (muffled speaking) (banging) (splashing) (screaming) - Oh my God, this is disgusting, oh my gosh, what is this?
- Is that his armpit hair?
- Oh my gosh, get it off of me, please get it off.
Oh my gosh - [Party goers] Ewww, it's all over.
- [Girl] Was he even invited?
- Get me out of here.
- What about your clothes?
- Leave 'em.
- Detail, I'm sorry I pushed you in the pool.
I didn't realize your armpits were dissolvable.
- Well, they were.
- I'm kind of glad we left.
Megan Vincent wouldn't stop talking about her orthodontist.
(laughing) - I know, her braces.
- By the way, that was pretty epic.
(brakes squeeking) Alright, peace.
- Hey Gabe.
- What, did you come back to make fun of my bald armpits?
- Uh, you left these.
- Look, I don't have hair under my arms and I'm going to go bald some day.
And, my dad cuts my hair.
- Maybe I can come over and he can do mine?
(laughing) - Or we could do something else instead like hang gliding or coffee.
- Alright, bye.
(lighthearted music) - Oh hey.
So how was it?
- You're going all flow there, huh?
- Thanks for the haircut.
- Oh, you're welcome.
(water running) (calm music) (lively rock music)